4-H reaches youth across Fayette County with programs designed to:
- Establish sustainable relationships with caring adults and other youth;
- Encourage community service and citizenship;
- Develop marketable skills in youth and a vision of a successful future;
- Promote and build upon experiences with persons from diverse backgrounds; and
- Strengthen communities by developing volunteer skills in youth and adults.
4-H is the ultimate youth development experience and is what you make it. Through trips, activities, projects, leadership roles, working in teams and new levels of responsibility, youth learn the skills necessary to be successful in an ever-changing world. "Join the revolution of responsibility" and prepare yourself for greatness in 4-H!