4-H reaches youth across Fayette County with programs designed to:
- Establish sustainable relationships with caring adults and other youth;
- Encourage community service and citizenship;
- Develop marketable skills in youth and a vision of a successful future;
- Promote and build upon experiences with persons from diverse backgrounds; and
- Strengthen communities by developing volunteer skills in youth and adults.
4-H is the ultimate youth development experience and is what you make it. Through trips, activities, projects, leadership roles, working in teams and new levels of responsibility, youth learn the skills necessary to be successful in an ever-changing world. "Join the revolution of responsibility" and prepare yourself for greatness in 4-H!
Fayette County 4-H Newsletter
SPECIAL NEEDS ACCOMMODATIONS
Accommodations can be made for youth with disabilities through our Winning 4-H Plan. (The Winning 4-H Plan is relatable to an IEP in school).
To make an accommodation request, complete the Winning 4-H Plan Request Form (link below) and send it to your local 4-H Professional.
Winning 4-H Plan Request Form - two options:
Print and Write - print this form, handwrite your responses, then send
PDF Fillable - open this form, type your responses, then print and send
Winning 4-H Plan Exhibition Accommodations Form